About Me

I am a married gal. I love the outdoors! I absolutely love going on road trips. My favorite state is GA. I have 2 tattoos. I love drums+music. Polar Pops are a must have. Church is very important to me. I am an aunt to only 4 legged animals; which I love but I hate.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Cervical Spondylosis


Cervical spondylosis is also known as arthritis of the cervical vertebrae. Cervical spondylosis is more commonly found in individuals fifty and over. It is caused by possible spurs that have developed on the the cervical vertebrae or possible by issues with disks or ligaments. This causes neck discomfort; people find it difficult to move their neck and function correctly throughout the day.


When I mention functioning correctly, I mean this can cause discomfort in other areas of the body. Symptoms of this disease would be neck pain, difficulty in walking, loss of balance, neck popping, headaches, neck stiffness, and muscle spasms found in the neck; all these can be from cervical arthritis. All of these symptoms can occur from other diseases, so with that various studies need to be done in order to rule out other diseases. After all the other diseases are ruled out, than the individual may receive proper treatment for their illness.


If the pain lasts longer than a few months, than it is most likely that they have chronic cervical spondylosis. Non surgical treatment includes wearing a soft neck brace; this limits neck motion. Another non surgical treatment would be medication and physical therapy. If the individual has bone spurs than surgery may be the answer in removing these spurs. All of these treatments are options to relieve pain.

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete